Here’s how to create a Two-Step Optin using Optin Cat. A two-step optin is a fully customizable pop-up form that is triggered when a visitor clicks on a button on your site.
Before you begin:
Two Step Optins are available only for Optin Cat Premium Customers. Head here for details, or to purchase.
1. Go to your Dashboard -> Optin Cat -> Add New.
2. Click Popups and select a layout you like.
3. Next, configure your popup design. You can customize all content and colors. You can even change the widths of, or hide, certain elements.
4. Integrate Optin Cat with your provider (click here to learn more).
5. Choose whether to display a thank you message on page, or redirect to a “Thank You page”.
6. Click Save when ready, and continue to publication.
7. Go to Publication and choose Two-Step Optin.
8. Copy your call to action button (you can configure your call to action text here too), eg:
9. Paste the link anywhere on your site. Make sure you use the Text/HTML editor, not the visual editor.
Two-step optins can be added to any kind of link, not just buttons. You can also display a plain text link, or use an image or banner inside of your link:
<a href="#" data-optin-cat="1265"><img src="/my-image.png"/></a>
- Pain text link:
<a href="#" data-optin-cat="1265">Free Download</a>
And that’s all there is to creating and deploying your two-step optins with Optin Cat.
If you still need assistance with this, or anything else regarding our plugins, please feel free contact our support at fatcatapps.com/support/.