Slide Ins are optimized to look great on both mobile, and desktop, devices. They won’t interrupt your mobile viewers experience, and conform to Google’s new Mobile Popup Update.
Before you begin:
Slide Ins are available only with an Optin Cat Business, or Elite, license. Head here for details, or to purchase.
If you want to learn more about optimizing your site for mobile devices, according to Google’s Mobile Algorithm change, read our blog post on the Google Algorithm Update.
Here’s how to create and publish Slide Ins with Optin Cat. Your Slide Ins are fully customizable, and will display when, and where, you want.
1. Go to your Dashboard -> Optin Cat -> Add New.
2. Click Slide In’s and select the Layout of your choice.
3. Next, configure your form’s design. You can customize all content and colors. You can even change the widths of or hide certain elements.
4. Integrate Optin Cat with your provider (click here to learn more).
5. Choose whether to display an AJAX thank you message immediately, or redirect to a “Thank You” page.
6. To deploy your Slide In, scroll to the “Publication” section, and configure your targeting options.
Optin Cat Premium comes with the following targeting options:
- Display Frequency:
- One every page view.
- Once per visit.
- Once per day.
- Once per month.
- Only once.
- Devices: Desktop/Mobile/Both
- Number of pageviews during this visit is at least X.
- Scrolled down on the current page at least X%.
- Time on page is at least X seconds.
- Only show popup on the following posts/pages/categories.
- Never show popup on the following posts/pages/categories.
- Exit intervention (only part of Business + Elite plans).
7. When ready, deploy by clicking the ‘Go Live’ switch.
8. Hit Save, and you’re done!
And that’s all there is to creating and deploying your Slide Ins with Optin Cat.
If you still need assistance with this or anything else regarding our plugins please feel free to contact our support at fatcatapps.com/support/.