Here’s how to create a lightbox popup, Optin Bar banner, or Slide-In corner form with Optin Cat. Your forms are fully customizable, and will display when, and where, you want.
Before you begin:
This article is useful for free and premium users. However it references premium only features. Slide-Ins and Optin Bars are only available with Optin Cat Business and Elite. Head here for details, or to purchase.
1. Go to your Dashboard -> Optin Cat -> Add New.
2. Click Popups, Optin bar, or Slide-In and select the Layout of your choice.
3. Next, configure your forms design. You can customize all content and colors. You can even change the widths of, or hide, certain elements.
4. Integrate Optin Cat with your provider (click here to learn more).
5. Choose whether to display an AJAX thank you message immediately, or redirect to a“Thank You” page.
6. To deploy your form, scroll to the “Publication” section. (Choose “Traditional Popup” for popup style forms). Then configure your targeting options. You will also choose what devices your form appears on here.
Optin Cat Premium comes with the following targeting options:
- Display Frequency:
- One every page view.
- Once per visit.
- Once per day.
- Once per month.
- Only once.
- Devices: Desktop/Mobile/Both
- Number of pageviews during this visit is at least X.
- Scrolled down on current page at least X%.
- Time on page is at least X seconds.
- Only show popup on the following posts/pages/categories.
- Never show popup on the following posts/pages/categories.
- Exit intervention (only part of Business + Elite plans).
7. When ready, deploy by clicking the ‘Go Live’ switch.
8. Hit save.
And that’s all there is to creating and deploying your lightbox popups with Optin Cat.
If you still need assistance with this, or anything else regarding our plugins please feel free contact our support at fatcatapps.com/support/.