Here’s how to create your Optin Cat Sidebar widget. Your widget is fully customizable, and will display in any of your sidebar/widget areas.
Before you begin:
This article is useful for free and premium users. However it may reference some premium only features. Head here for details, and to if you’d like to purchase.
1. Go to your Dashboard -> Optin Cat -> Add New.
2. Select “Widgets” and choose a Layout.
3. Configure your form’s design. You can customize all content and colors. You can even change the widths of, or hide, certain elements.
4. Integrate Optin Cat with your provider (click here to learn more).
5. Choose whether to display an AJAX thank you message immediately, or redirect to a“Thank You” page.
6. Click Save when ready, and continue to publication.
7. To publish your widgets, go to Appearance -> Widgets and add Sidebar Optin Form to the sidebar where you want your form. Then select your created form and save.
And that’s all there is to creating and deploying your optin widgets with Optin Cat.
If you still need assistance with this, or anything else regarding our plugins please feel free contact our support at fatcatapps.com/support/.