Here’s how to create a post box form with Optin Cat. Postboxes are fully customizable email optin forms that can be added inline to your posts or pages.
Before you begin:
This article is useful for free and premium users. However, it may reference some premium only features. Head here for details, and to if you’d like to purchase.
1. Go to your Dashboard -> Optin Cat -> Add New
2. Click Post Boxes and choose a Layout you like.
3. Next, configure your Post Box design. You can customize all content and colors. You can even change the widths or hide, certain elements.
4. Integrate Optin Cat with your provider (click here to learn more).
5. Choose whether to display a thank you message immediately, or redirect to a “Thank You” page.
6. To deploy your Post Box, scroll to the “Publication” section.
- You can add a post box to your page or post by adding the “Optin Cat Form” widget block in Gutenberg and selecting the form.
- You can deploy your Post Box using a shortcode. Copy your shortcode and paste it anywhere on your site.
- Or, you can deploy your Post Box by automatically appending it to the bottom of all or certain posts, pages, and categories.
7. Hit save and check your website.
And that’s all there is to creating and deploying your post box forms with Optin Cat.
If you still need assistance with this or anything else regarding our plugins please feel free to contact our support at fatcatapps.com/support/.