To renew your plugin license, please follow these steps.
Before you begin:
We will email you when it comes time to renew, but if you have not received those emails, or otherwise need to manually renew, here are the instructions.
1. Login to your Fatcat Apps account.
2. Find your expired plugin by checking the order date and click “View Licenses”
3. Click the “renew now” link that is displaying below your expired plugin key status.
4. Our checkout page will appear your renewal order ready.
4. All that is left to do is complete the checkout process.
Once the checkout process is complete your license should begin working again with a few minutes. You may need to refresh the license activation page for the changes to load.
If you still need assistance with this or anything else regarding our plugins please feel free to contact our support at fatcatapps.com/support/.
Was this article helpful?
- How To Find My Old Tables I Built
- How To Search For Conflicts (“Help, My Plugin Isn’t Working”)
- How To Test My Email Provider Integration (My Email Provider Integration Isn’t Working)
- About Optin Cat Conversion and Impression Tracking (and How To Disable it)
- How To Test my Optin Forms (Display Frequency, Success Cookies, Pageviews)
- How To Manually Update My Fatcat Apps Plugin