The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is an important piece of legislation that is designed to strengthen and unify data protection laws for all individuals within the European Union. The regulation has become effective and enforceable on the 25th May 2018.
We’ve worked hard to become GDPR compliant. Here’s what we’ve done:
- Research the areas of our product & business impacted by GDPR – COMPLETE
- Consult with EU attorneys specializing in GDPR compliance – COMPLETE
- Rewrite our terms of service – COMPLETE
- Communicate our updated terms & privacy compliance – COMPLETE
- Appoint a Data Protection Officer – COMPLETE
- Conduct employee training – COMPLETE
- Perform changes/improvements to our products based on GDPR requirements:
- Optin Cat – COMPLETE
- Quiz Cat – COMPLETE
- Landing Page Cat – COMPLETE
For a full run-down, refer to our GDPR page.