Adding your pricing table to your page or post using Elementor is easy. Here’s a quick start guide to help.
Before you begin:
This article is useful for free and premium customers. Head here for details to purchase a premium subscription.
Take your table shortcode. It will look something like [
ept3-block id="154"]. You will find the shortcodes for your tables in “Pricing Tables – All Pricing Tables”.
1. Open up the page or post where you wish to add your table, type “shortcode” into the search box on the top left to add a shortcode widget.
2. Click and drag the shortcode widget to the part of the page where you wish to add your table.
3. On the left, paste your shortcode into the shortcode box like the screenshot below.
4. Then click the green update button on the bottom right of the window, and you are done.
5. Don’t worry if the table doesn’t load correctly in the Elementor builder. Once you view the main website where you added your table on the frontend, it will look correct.
Need assistance with this or anything else? Feel free to contact our support team at https://fatcatapps.com/support/