Creating your first pricing table is easy. Here’s a quick start guide to help.
Before you begin:
This article is useful for free and premium customers. However it references some premium only features. Head here for details or to purchase.
1. Go to Pricing Tables -> Add New, to begin.
2. Give your table a name and choose a design that suits your needs. Colors and sizes are all fully customizable for each table, among other features.
3. Click on the “Content” tab and add your content. All your names prices and features will be added here.
Note that depending on how many columns you have, your columns might go into a new line:
4. Click on design and customize your table. Colors, and advanced settings will be found here.
The design options in this screen will vary based on which table layout you’ve chosen.
5. Click Save & Preview.
This will save your changes and show you a preview of what your table will look like.
6. You can go back and make any edits. Once your table is complete it is time to publish it. There are two ways to deploy your tables. You can use the traditional shortcode method, or our Gutenberg “Pricing Tables” block widget.
Click on “Deploy(Get Shortcode)” when ready to publish your table. You may use this shortcode to place your table in any page or post.
Navigate to the page or post you will be placing your table. Create a new ‘Pricing Tables’ block (found under widgets). Then simply select the correct table from the dropdown.
You may include as many tables as you like per post, using either method.
Looking to deploy a Pricing Table Toggle? See this article:
How To Build A Pricing Table Toggle
And that’s all it takes to creating a great pricing table in minutes.
This is a very basic quick start guide for Easy Pricing Tables. Please Check out our other EPT documents for more advanced features and settings.
Need assistance with this or anything else? Feel free to contact our support team at https://fatcatapps.com/support/