Getting started with Analytics Cat – Google Analytics Made Easy takes only minutes.
1. After installing this plugin, simply go to Settings -> Google Analytics Manager and add your Google Analytics ID. (Scroll down for more on your Analytics ID.)
2. Next just choose what user roles you don’t want tracking enabled for, so that you don’t pollute your data.
3. Hit save and your tracking will be enabled.
That’s all it takes to set up your Google Analytics Universal tracking.
What is my Google Analytics tracking ID?
1. Sign into your Google Analytics account
2. Click the ‘Admin’ tab in the top
3. Select your Account, and Property from the dropdowns.
4. Under Property, Click ‘Tracking Info’ > ‘Tracking Code’
5. You will find your Tracking ID here (example: UA-xxxxxx-01)
6. Paste this ID into Analytics Cat
Important: Do not paste your tracking code (starting with
<script>). Instead, paste your tracking id (example: UA-xxxxxx-01) into Analytics Cat.
Help, I still have questions!
If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments us please contact us via the WordPress.org support forums for our product here.