We’re happy to announce that Easy Pricing Tables Premium now integrates with Google Analytics as of version 1.7.
You’ll be able to track clicks on your pricing table’s call to action button using Google Analytics Events. This feature will help you learn how many people click on your call to action buttons and how these clicks are distributed between pricing plans.
A report could look like this:
This feature will only work if you’re using the excellent Google Analytics for WordPress plugin by Yoast. We might add support for other Google Analytics plugins in the future if there is enough demand.
For a full breakdown of how this feature works please visit the documentation.
Version 1.7 Changelog
This is by far not the only improvement that comes with Easy Pricing Tables Premium v1.7. Here is the complete changelog:
- New feature: Google Analytics Event Tracking
- New feature: Added button color & button font color settings to Design 3
- Improvement: Increased pricing table load speed by minifying its CSS
- Improvement: Improved the responsiveness of Design 3 (each column will now take up an entire row on phones & vertical tablets)
- Improvement: Improved tooltip appearance (max width is now 500px and dotted underline is now same color as the text it underlines)
- Improvement: Added a new icon for the Easy Pricing Table post type
- Bugfix: Fixed incompatibilities with multiple themes
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that made styling disappear when free users upgrade to Easy Pricing Tables Premium
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that made Design 3’s font colors change on some themes
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that accidentally embedded some pricing table CSS files on pages that didn’t use pricing tables
- Fixed an incompatibility with the post type switcher plugin